Aloysian Incubation Centre (AIC) was established in 2017 with an objective of creating an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset among our students. It motivates students to transform their ideas into products and opportunities. A young entrepreneur not only solves his own problem of unemployment; but also extends his helping hands towards solving the problems of many.
The Incubation Centre works in tandem with the ED club of the College. They organize the seminars and talks relating to innovations. The centre support and guide the inter-collegiate exhibition and project competition organized every year by the Electronic Equipment and Maintenance department.
- Guide students to work on innovative ideas and products
- Organize activities like workshops and competitions to keep the spark of creativity, and innovation alive and thrive in students
- Provide guidance for the development of innovative, scientific solutions to solve every day practical problems of learning and life
- Provide support to students in their entrepreneurial efforts
Incubation Centre Coordinators
- Ms. Cibyna Thomas, Assistant Professor Department of English
- Ms. Rani George, Assistant Professor Department of Physics