The Anti-Narcotic Cell of St. Aloysius College, Edathua aims at working against the use of alcohol, tobacco and drugs. The cell organizes seminars, poster campaigns and rallies, against the use of tobacco and drugs in the College and its vicinity.
The main goal of anti-narcotic cell is to enhance the students’ awareness and understanding of the harmful social and health effects of illicit drug use. The cell officials keep close contact with the excise and police departments and arrange programs to make the students aware of the strong legal force working against narcotics.
Following are the member of Anti – Narcotic cell.
- Dr. Shibu George (Dept. of Zoology) 9495048891
- S. Lt. Paul Jacob (Dept. of English) 9495164323
- Dr. Lakshmi Vijayan (Dept. of Physics) 9446478300
- Lt. Dr. Jubin Antony (Dept. of Mathematics) 8547885847
- Mr. Babu K. Thomas (Dept. of Physics) 9447122209
- Mr. Blaze K Binu (Student Representative)