In accordance with the supreme court directives on ragging (2007), the judgement of supreme court on ragging (2009) and the UGC regulations to curb the menace of ragging (2009) St. Aloysius College Edathua has formed an anti-ragging committee to completely wipe out this in-human practice from the campus.
The students who seek help with respect to ragging may use the National Anti-Ragging Helpline number 1800-180-5522 (24×7 toll free number) or send e-mail to email@example.com
To get details regarding ragging, visit the official website of UGC, www.ugc.ac.in and www.antiragging.in. In case of emergency, contact the UGC surveillance agency Aman Satya Kachroo Trust on 09871170303 & 09818400116.
- Mr. Jogy Joseph (Principal In-charge)
- Dr. Joshy Andrews (Dept. of Commerce, Nodal Officer)
- Ms. Rosmin John (Dept. of Physics)
- Mr. Lane Joy (Dept. of Economics)
- Ms. Binnu Rose Thomas (Student Representative)
- Ms. Sany Steve Noronha (Student Representative)
- Mr. Zachariah George Kandathilparambil (Vice President, PTA)
- Mr. Suvi. P. Joseph (Office Superintendent)