Grievance Redressal Mechanism
St. Aloysius College has a functioning grievance redressal mechanism accessible to staff and students. All the statutory bodies like Anti-ragging committee, Committee for SC/ST, Minority Cell, etc are functioning in the college. Students can register their grievances in online or offline format.
The College has the following statutory committees/ cells to look into the grievances of students and staff
- Committee for SC/ST
- Minority Cell
- Grievance Redressal Committee
- Internal Complaint Committee
- Anti-ragging Committee
- OBC Cell
- Anti-narcotic cell
- Examination Grievance Redressal Committee
College has a three-tier system to address the grievances of the students.
Tier I – Class Teacher
Tier II – Head of the Department
Tier III – Principal with the Grievance Redressal Committee
Any matter of grievance/ complaint is submitted to the class teacher of the student concerned. In case the student is not satisfied with the resolution made he/she shall approach Tier II and finally Tier III.
Grievance Redressal Committee
The Principal is the Chairperson of the Grievance Redressal Committee. The committee consists of three teachers nominated by the college council of whom one will be a lady teacher. In addition to addressing the grievances the committee also frames guidelines and recommendations for the maintenance of a peaceful atmosphere in the campus.
Grievance Redressal Committee Members
- Prof. (Dr.) Indulal G. (Principal, Chairman)
- Mr. Jogy Joseph (Vice-Principal)
- Dr. Mary George (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Neethu Mary Tomy (HOD, Dept of English)
- Prof. Jerome P.V. (Member)
- Kum. Sreelakshmi R (II M.Sc. Mathematics, Student Representative)
- Kum. Jasmin Varghese (II M.Com., Student Representative)