I. Applicants seeking admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com and MA, M.Sc, M.Com courses need to submit a single application form online through M.G University admission portal and such students will be shortlisted through UGCAP (UG Centrelised Allotment Process) and PGCAP (PG Centralised Allotment Process), respectively. The application fee for all candidates is Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- in the case of SC/ST candidates).
2. In all admission under M.G University, merit seats will be filled by M.G university single window system.
3. Application for admission to the different Degree and Post Graduate courses(MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNITY QUOTA) should be made in the prescribed forms available in the college office.
4. 50 % of seats is self financing streams(B.Com Computer,B.Sc EEM, M.Sc Zoology and M.A English) belong to the management quota. Application for admission to the different self financing courses should be made in the prescribed forms available in the college office.
5. Application incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
6. One percent of the general merit seats is reserved for the physically handicapped in the degree courses. In the P. G. courses one seat for every 20 will be allotted to the sports quota.
7. Qualifying certificates and mark lists once deposited will not be returned except when the students leave the college. Hence they are advised to keep sufficient number of attested copies of these documents.
8. Dates of the admission procedures will be notified soon.Kindly check the college website for latest news.