A digital library, digital repository, or digital collection, is an online database of digital objects that can include text, still images, audio, video, or other digital media formats. Objects can consist of digitized content like print or photographs, as well as originally produced digital content like word processor files or social media posts. In addition to storing content, digital libraries provide means for organizing, searching, and retrieving the content contained in the collection.
We use DSPACE software for the digital library.
OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS AND FREE RESOURCES
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Econpapers : Economics at your fingertips
- RePEc (Research Papers in Economics)
- ChemSpider (Search and share chemistry)
- Reserve Bank of India Bulletin
- World Wide Science : The Global Science Gateway
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
- E-Prints in Library and Information Science
- AGRIS : Agricultural Science and Technology Information
- Agricola :US National Agricultural Library
- Networked Computer Science Technical Reference Library