Minutes of the IQAC Meeting
No. 201801 Date: 10/01/2018
- Saban K.V
- Mary George
- Santy Joseph
- Lekshmi Vijayan
- Paul Jacob
- Anu Augustine
- Lane Joy
- Varghese Antony
- Jubin Antony
Principal Dr. Saban KV presided over the first IQAC meeting of 2018. He spoke about the role of IQAC in the overall development of the college. He informed the meeting about the appointment of Dr. Jubin Antony as IQAC coordinator.
Later the topics on agenda, the status of AQAR reports and the status of academic audit were discussed. Currently, AQAR reports of 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 are pending for submission. The report of 2015-16 is available and it can be submitted without any major changes.
An academic audit of all departments by external experts and internal representatives was planned. However, hitherto this could not be conducted.
Later Dr. Jubin Antony presented the revised guidelines for NAAC assessment.
- Decided to submit the AQAR report of 2015-16 as early as possible, possibly before Saturday, 20/01/2018
- Get the IQAR report for the year 2016-17 ready. Target to submit the report by first week of March 2018
- Departments to send the academic audit reports to firstname.lastname@example.org . Prepare for an academic audit and schedule it during a lean time.
- College to expedite the college website updating process as it is a critical component of future NAAC accreditation processes. AQAR reports to be uploaded to the website as mandated by NAAC
- College to come up with a formal process of collecting student feedback as student satisfaction survey is a mandatory and important component of NAAC accreditation process as per the revised guidelines. Explore the possibility of an online computer-based feedback mechanism.
- Circulate revised NAAC accreditation guidelines among IQAC members.